My visit to the OP site was pleasant, as usual. Patti, Margie and Dr. Anders all are friendly and professional at the same time. They make the visit a positive one. I was also impressed with the Covid-19 screening and other precautions that are being taken to ensure safety for workers as well as patients. Well done!
- Orthopedic Surgeon, Fithian Presents 25th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Open in LECOM Harborcenter
- Father of UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s Peter Tonsoline Chosen for the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame
- UBMD Ortho Mourns the Loss of Dr. Craig E. Blum
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine