Dr. Freitas and his staff are exceptional. Dr. Freitas provides a very patient centric approach to his practice, he is kind, caring, and the consummate professional, giving me the best of care. My recent ankle PRP procedure was painless, and it has provided me greater mobility and significant pain relief. If you are considering a non-surgical approach to an orthopaedic injury, I highly recommend Dr. Freitas.
- Scott Dinse, PT, ATC Interviewed by WBEN Regarding High School Sports Emergency Action Plan
- Event with keynote speaker Dr. Michael Freitas
- U.S. Department of Defense awards UB physicians $4.8 million to launch non-drug, clinical trial on concussion treatment for the military
- UBMD physicians issue safety recommendations for upcoming snow storm
- Concussion Expert Dr. John J. Leddy Wins Stockton Kimball Award