I have been a patient in your Orchard Park office for less than a year. It’s been life changing for me! Dr. Gurske remade my ankle and has allowed me to aim for the life I had before my ankle was broken almost 3 years ago. I can’t get over how kind and interested the staff is. They remember my name (even with a mask) and injury as if I’m one of a few patients! I can’t thank you enough for the care and kindness you have all shown. I am now planning trips, riding my horse and doing my own shopping and errands!
- Scott Dinse, PT, ATC Interviewed by WBEN Regarding High School Sports Emergency Action Plan
- Event with keynote speaker Dr. Michael Freitas
- U.S. Department of Defense awards UB physicians $4.8 million to launch non-drug, clinical trial on concussion treatment for the military
- UBMD physicians issue safety recommendations for upcoming snow storm
- Concussion Expert Dr. John J. Leddy Wins Stockton Kimball Award