I have been a patient in your Orchard Park office for less than a year. It’s been life changing for me! Dr. Gurske remade my ankle and has allowed me to aim for the life I had before my ankle was broken almost 3 years ago. I can’t get over how kind and interested the staff is. They remember my name (even with a mask) and injury as if I’m one of a few patients! I can’t thank you enough for the care and kindness you have all shown. I am now planning trips, riding my horse and doing my own shopping and errands!
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon, Sanders Presents 24th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- A Letter to Student Athletes Regarding COVID-19
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Announces Ellicottville Office Summer Hours
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Set to Open in The Depew-Lancaster Area
- Amy Wittmeyer Leg Surgery Comeback Story