I have been a patient in your Orchard Park office for less than a year. It’s been life changing for me! Dr. Gurske remade my ankle and has allowed me to aim for the life I had before my ankle was broken almost 3 years ago. I can’t get over how kind and interested the staff is. They remember my name (even with a mask) and injury as if I’m one of a few patients! I can’t thank you enough for the care and kindness you have all shown. I am now planning trips, riding my horse and doing my own shopping and errands!
- Orthopedic Surgeon, Fithian Presents 25th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Open in LECOM Harborcenter
- Father of UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s Peter Tonsoline Chosen for the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame
- UBMD Ortho Mourns the Loss of Dr. Craig E. Blum
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine