First time patient, pleasant experience from start to finish. Receptionist was awesome, radiologists were professional, and once again, very pleasant. Nora Fiore was awesome. Explained the source of my foot pain, delivered options, answered the questions I had. Overall from 0-10, my rating is an 11.
- Scott Dinse, PT, ATC Interviewed by WBEN Regarding High School Sports Emergency Action Plan
- Event with keynote speaker Dr. Michael Freitas
- U.S. Department of Defense awards UB physicians $4.8 million to launch non-drug, clinical trial on concussion treatment for the military
- UBMD physicians issue safety recommendations for upcoming snow storm
- Concussion Expert Dr. John J. Leddy Wins Stockton Kimball Award