First time patient, pleasant experience from start to finish. Receptionist was awesome, radiologists were professional, and once again, very pleasant. Nora Fiore was awesome. Explained the source of my foot pain, delivered options, answered the questions I had. Overall from 0-10, my rating is an 11.
- Orthopedic Surgeon, Fithian Presents 25th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Open in LECOM Harborcenter
- Father of UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s Peter Tonsoline Chosen for the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame
- UBMD Ortho Mourns the Loss of Dr. Craig E. Blum
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine