First time patient, pleasant experience from start to finish. Receptionist was awesome, radiologists were professional, and once again, very pleasant. Nora Fiore was awesome. Explained the source of my foot pain, delivered options, answered the questions I had. Overall from 0-10, my rating is an 11.
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon, Sanders Presents 24th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- A Letter to Student Athletes Regarding COVID-19
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Announces Ellicottville Office Summer Hours
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Set to Open in The Depew-Lancaster Area
- Amy Wittmeyer Leg Surgery Comeback Story