Dr. Joshua Jones is an EXCELLENT Doctor — 5 Star Rating. Recently my son needed to have hand surgery. Dr. Jones was AWESOME from start to finish. My son has autism and Dr. Jones took the extra needed time with him which made everything go SMOOTHLY for my son and it made for a smooth recovery. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Jones!!!!!!! Also, the staff are just as AWESOME.
- Scott Dinse, PT, ATC Interviewed by WBEN Regarding High School Sports Emergency Action Plan
- Event with keynote speaker Dr. Michael Freitas
- U.S. Department of Defense awards UB physicians $4.8 million to launch non-drug, clinical trial on concussion treatment for the military
- UBMD physicians issue safety recommendations for upcoming snow storm
- Concussion Expert Dr. John J. Leddy Wins Stockton Kimball Award