After a short wait in the waiting room, I was taken back to the suite and assigned a room. I had a brief wait for the doctor, who sent me for X-rays. There was a short walk to the X-ray suite right down the hall, which was very convenient! I was taken right back to my assigned room and the doctor came back and gave me my diagnosis based on those X-rays. The whole visit was less than an hour, well done to all involved! Thank you for valuing my time!
- Scott Dinse, PT, ATC Interviewed by WBEN Regarding High School Sports Emergency Action Plan
- Event with keynote speaker Dr. Michael Freitas
- U.S. Department of Defense awards UB physicians $4.8 million to launch non-drug, clinical trial on concussion treatment for the military
- UBMD physicians issue safety recommendations for upcoming snow storm
- Concussion Expert Dr. John J. Leddy Wins Stockton Kimball Award