After a short wait in the waiting room, I was taken back to the suite and assigned a room. I had a brief wait for the doctor, who sent me for X-rays. There was a short walk to the X-ray suite right down the hall, which was very convenient! I was taken right back to my assigned room and the doctor came back and gave me my diagnosis based on those X-rays. The whole visit was less than an hour, well done to all involved! Thank you for valuing my time!
- Orthopedic Surgeon, Fithian Presents 25th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Open in LECOM Harborcenter
- Father of UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s Peter Tonsoline Chosen for the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame
- UBMD Ortho Mourns the Loss of Dr. Craig E. Blum
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine