After a short wait in the waiting room, I was taken back to the suite and assigned a room. I had a brief wait for the doctor, who sent me for X-rays. There was a short walk to the X-ray suite right down the hall, which was very convenient! I was taken right back to my assigned room and the doctor came back and gave me my diagnosis based on those X-rays. The whole visit was less than an hour, well done to all involved! Thank you for valuing my time!
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon, Sanders Presents 24th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- A Letter to Student Athletes Regarding COVID-19
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Announces Ellicottville Office Summer Hours
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Set to Open in The Depew-Lancaster Area