Had follow-up for full tear rotator cuff surgery on 4/19/21. everyone was very thorough and informative. Dr. Fineberg did not make me feel rushed at all, even though the facility was obviously quite busy. Jamie and the rest of the support staff have been terrific right from my first visit. A refreshing change from what I’ve come to expect at other medical offices.
- Scott Dinse, PT, ATC Interviewed by WBEN Regarding High School Sports Emergency Action Plan
- Event with keynote speaker Dr. Michael Freitas
- U.S. Department of Defense awards UB physicians $4.8 million to launch non-drug, clinical trial on concussion treatment for the military
- UBMD physicians issue safety recommendations for upcoming snow storm
- Concussion Expert Dr. John J. Leddy Wins Stockton Kimball Award