Had follow-up for full tear rotator cuff surgery on 4/19/21. everyone was very thorough and informative. Dr. Fineberg did not make me feel rushed at all, even though the facility was obviously quite busy. Jamie and the rest of the support staff have been terrific right from my first visit. A refreshing change from what I’ve come to expect at other medical offices.
- Orthopedic Surgeon, Fithian Presents 25th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Open in LECOM Harborcenter
- Father of UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s Peter Tonsoline Chosen for the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame
- UBMD Ortho Mourns the Loss of Dr. Craig E. Blum
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine