Had follow-up for full tear rotator cuff surgery on 4/19/21. everyone was very thorough and informative. Dr. Fineberg did not make me feel rushed at all, even though the facility was obviously quite busy. Jamie and the rest of the support staff have been terrific right from my first visit. A refreshing change from what I’ve come to expect at other medical offices.
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon, Sanders Presents 24th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- A Letter to Student Athletes Regarding COVID-19
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Announces Ellicottville Office Summer Hours
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Set to Open in The Depew-Lancaster Area