Recently saw Dr. Jones to check out a ganglion cyst on the underside of my wrist. After examining my wrist, Dr. Jones quickly numbed the spot and drained the cyst. It was very quick and easy. I went straight to work with a simple Band-Aid in place. Best medical experience I’ve had in quite some time!
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon, Sanders Presents 24th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- A Letter to Student Athletes Regarding COVID-19
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Announces Ellicottville Office Summer Hours
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Set to Open in The Depew-Lancaster Area
- Amy Wittmeyer Leg Surgery Comeback Story