Recently saw Dr. Jones to check out a ganglion cyst on the underside of my wrist. After examining my wrist, Dr. Jones quickly numbed the spot and drained the cyst. It was very quick and easy. I went straight to work with a simple Band-Aid in place. Best medical experience I’ve had in quite some time!
- Scott Dinse, PT, ATC Interviewed by WBEN Regarding High School Sports Emergency Action Plan
- Event with keynote speaker Dr. Michael Freitas
- U.S. Department of Defense awards UB physicians $4.8 million to launch non-drug, clinical trial on concussion treatment for the military
- UBMD physicians issue safety recommendations for upcoming snow storm
- Concussion Expert Dr. John J. Leddy Wins Stockton Kimball Award