My story is simple. Dr. Feinberg takes the time to explain things to me, in normal layperson terms. No matter how minor or big the problem, he is thoughtful about explaining everything and always is sincere; there’s no fluff in his diagnosis. He doesn’t make up problems to increase his fees. When I leave his office, I know exactly what the problem is and how to deal with it. His PA is awesome. She knows her stuff and is thorough with her examination of the problem.
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon, Sanders Presents 24th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- A Letter to Student Athletes Regarding COVID-19
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Announces Ellicottville Office Summer Hours
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Set to Open in The Depew-Lancaster Area