My story is simple. Dr. Feinberg takes the time to explain things to me, in normal layperson terms. No matter how minor or big the problem, he is thoughtful about explaining everything and always is sincere; there’s no fluff in his diagnosis. He doesn’t make up problems to increase his fees. When I leave his office, I know exactly what the problem is and how to deal with it. His PA is awesome. She knows her stuff and is thorough with her examination of the problem.
- Orthopedic Surgeon, Fithian Presents 25th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Open in LECOM Harborcenter
- Father of UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s Peter Tonsoline Chosen for the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame
- UBMD Ortho Mourns the Loss of Dr. Craig E. Blum
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine