1st time patient. Found the entire staff to be quite compassionate, knowledgeable, courteous, and very caring. The entire process was swift, and very smooth. With no long waits.I will be quick to referr this clinic to others, and should the need be, return here myself for an injury!
- Scott Dinse, PT, ATC Interviewed by WBEN Regarding High School Sports Emergency Action Plan
- Event with keynote speaker Dr. Michael Freitas
- U.S. Department of Defense awards UB physicians $4.8 million to launch non-drug, clinical trial on concussion treatment for the military
- UBMD physicians issue safety recommendations for upcoming snow storm
- Concussion Expert Dr. John J. Leddy Wins Stockton Kimball Award