1st time patient. Found the entire staff to be quite compassionate, knowledgeable, courteous, and very caring. The entire process was swift, and very smooth. With no long waits.I will be quick to referr this clinic to others, and should the need be, return here myself for an injury!
- Orthopedic Surgeon, Fithian Presents 25th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Open in LECOM Harborcenter
- Father of UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s Peter Tonsoline Chosen for the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame
- UBMD Ortho Mourns the Loss of Dr. Craig E. Blum
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine