Dr. Marc Fineberg is a truly gifted and remarkable surgeon. Successful surgical repair of left rotator cuff with adhesive capsulitis in 2014. Successful surgery #2, left knee torn ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) 2016. I thanked him for healing me. Dr. Fineberg reminded me I did my part by complying with ALL the postoperative physical therapy requirements.
- Orthopedic Surgeon, Fithian Presents 25th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Open in LECOM Harborcenter
- Father of UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s Peter Tonsoline Chosen for the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame
- UBMD Ortho Mourns the Loss of Dr. Craig E. Blum
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine