Dr. Marc Fineberg is a truly gifted and remarkable surgeon. Successful surgical repair of left rotator cuff with adhesive capsulitis in 2014. Successful surgery #2, left knee torn ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) 2016. I thanked him for healing me. Dr. Fineberg reminded me I did my part by complying with ALL the postoperative physical therapy requirements.
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon, Sanders Presents 24th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- A Letter to Student Athletes Regarding COVID-19
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Announces Ellicottville Office Summer Hours
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Set to Open in The Depew-Lancaster Area