Had my first visit with Dr. Wind on April 8th and was very pleased with him. He was very informative and explained everything to me. He did not rush me out as I have been in the past with other physicians. I’m very happy with my visit and will continue to see him. I was seen in a timely fashion with the X-rays and actual visit with Dr. Wind.
- Orthopedic Surgeon, Fithian Presents 25th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Open in LECOM Harborcenter
- Father of UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s Peter Tonsoline Chosen for the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame
- UBMD Ortho Mourns the Loss of Dr. Craig E. Blum
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine