Had my first visit with Dr. Wind on April 8th and was very pleased with him. He was very informative and explained everything to me. He did not rush me out as I have been in the past with other physicians. I’m very happy with my visit and will continue to see him. I was seen in a timely fashion with the X-rays and actual visit with Dr. Wind.
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon, Sanders Presents 24th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- A Letter to Student Athletes Regarding COVID-19
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Announces Ellicottville Office Summer Hours
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Set to Open in The Depew-Lancaster Area
- Amy Wittmeyer Leg Surgery Comeback Story