UBMD Orthopaedics was very responsive to my current knee issue and went out of their way to get me scheduled and seen quickly. By that afternoon I was X-Rayed, evaluated and treated by Josh Weeks a PA at their Williams Road office in Niagara Falls. Very convenient for me and I was in and out in approx.1-1/2 hrs. Much appreciated and I am feeling much better this AM, not perfect, but on the way. Thank you.
- Orthopedic Surgeon, Fithian Presents 25th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Open in LECOM Harborcenter
- Father of UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s Peter Tonsoline Chosen for the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame
- UBMD Ortho Mourns the Loss of Dr. Craig E. Blum
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine