UBMD Orthopaedics was very responsive to my current knee issue and went out of their way to get me scheduled and seen quickly. By that afternoon I was X-Rayed, evaluated and treated by Josh Weeks a PA at their Williams Road office in Niagara Falls. Very convenient for me and I was in and out in approx.1-1/2 hrs. Much appreciated and I am feeling much better this AM, not perfect, but on the way. Thank you.
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon, Sanders Presents 24th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- A Letter to Student Athletes Regarding COVID-19
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Announces Ellicottville Office Summer Hours
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Set to Open in The Depew-Lancaster Area