Dr. Rohrbacher is by far the best physician/surgeon I have ever encountered. He is very professional, very informative and knowledgeable. He takes to time to listen to your questions and concerns. Surgery was a huge success because of his expertise. Hopefully he won’t retire for many years. His secretary Tina was wonderful to work with. Always helping out whenever she can.
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon, Sanders Presents 24th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- A Letter to Student Athletes Regarding COVID-19
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Announces Ellicottville Office Summer Hours
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Set to Open in The Depew-Lancaster Area
- Amy Wittmeyer Leg Surgery Comeback Story