Dr. Rohrbacher is by far the best physician/surgeon I have ever encountered. He is very professional, very informative and knowledgeable. He takes to time to listen to your questions and concerns. Surgery was a huge success because of his expertise. Hopefully he won’t retire for many years. His secretary Tina was wonderful to work with. Always helping out whenever she can.
- Orthopedic Surgeon, Fithian Presents 25th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Open in LECOM Harborcenter
- Father of UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s Peter Tonsoline Chosen for the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame
- UBMD Ortho Mourns the Loss of Dr. Craig E. Blum
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine