Dr. Rohrbacher is by far the best physician/surgeon I have ever encountered. He is very professional, very informative and knowledgeable. He takes to time to listen to your questions and concerns. Surgery was a huge success because of his expertise. Hopefully he won’t retire for many years. His secretary Tina was wonderful to work with. Always helping out whenever she can.
- Scott Dinse, PT, ATC Interviewed by WBEN Regarding High School Sports Emergency Action Plan
- Event with keynote speaker Dr. Michael Freitas
- U.S. Department of Defense awards UB physicians $4.8 million to launch non-drug, clinical trial on concussion treatment for the military
- UBMD physicians issue safety recommendations for upcoming snow storm
- Concussion Expert Dr. John J. Leddy Wins Stockton Kimball Award