When I arrived I immediately was greeted by a very pleasant and helpful young lady at the front desk! From there I was escorted to X-ray and was handled with such care then taken directly back to a room! The resident doctor was great and then in walks Dr. Rachala! He makes you feel so at ease and explained what was seen on your X-ray making sure your mind is at ease! He’s the BEST!!
- Scott Dinse, PT, ATC Interviewed by WBEN Regarding High School Sports Emergency Action Plan
- Event with keynote speaker Dr. Michael Freitas
- U.S. Department of Defense awards UB physicians $4.8 million to launch non-drug, clinical trial on concussion treatment for the military
- UBMD physicians issue safety recommendations for upcoming snow storm
- Concussion Expert Dr. John J. Leddy Wins Stockton Kimball Award