I would like to share my thanks for Dr. Gurske-dePerio and her staff. My initial orthopedic doctor refused to do surgery, reassuring me the bones would heal. After 6 months, I sought care from UBMD Ortho. Dr. Gurske had me in surgery 8 days later and now, 3 months later, I’m finally getting my life back. It was a very long and very stressful time for me. Dr. Gurske and her staff genuinely care about their patients. Nora Fiore, whom I saw for most of my follow-ups, was excellent as well and very supportive. Thank you so much for fixing rather than treating me!!
- Scott Dinse, PT, ATC Interviewed by WBEN Regarding High School Sports Emergency Action Plan
- Event with keynote speaker Dr. Michael Freitas
- U.S. Department of Defense awards UB physicians $4.8 million to launch non-drug, clinical trial on concussion treatment for the military
- UBMD physicians issue safety recommendations for upcoming snow storm
- Concussion Expert Dr. John J. Leddy Wins Stockton Kimball Award