I would like to share my thanks for Dr. Gurske-dePerio and her staff. My initial orthopedic doctor refused to do surgery, reassuring me the bones would heal. After 6 months, I sought care from UBMD Ortho. Dr. Gurske had me in surgery 8 days later and now, 3 months later, I’m finally getting my life back. It was a very long and very stressful time for me. Dr. Gurske and her staff genuinely care about their patients. Nora Fiore, whom I saw for most of my follow-ups, was excellent as well and very supportive. Thank you so much for fixing rather than treating me!!
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon, Sanders Presents 24th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- A Letter to Student Athletes Regarding COVID-19
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Announces Ellicottville Office Summer Hours
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Set to Open in The Depew-Lancaster Area