When I entered the appointment room, there were two screens which showed the X-Ray and MRI of my shoulder. The extent of damage to my tendons was explained to me in a very professional and thorough way by Dr. Stegemann. He helped me to understand what my treatment choices were and I felt comforted because of that knowledge. I left his office with a good feeling.
- Scott Dinse, PT, ATC Interviewed by WBEN Regarding High School Sports Emergency Action Plan
- Event with keynote speaker Dr. Michael Freitas
- U.S. Department of Defense awards UB physicians $4.8 million to launch non-drug, clinical trial on concussion treatment for the military
- UBMD physicians issue safety recommendations for upcoming snow storm
- Concussion Expert Dr. John J. Leddy Wins Stockton Kimball Award