My 13-year-old daughter recently sprained her foot during cheerleading practice. UB ortho was able to see her right away. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Ferrick and his lovely receptionist, as they were not only extremely helpful in taking care of my daughter, but very friendly and professional. We have been in doctors’ offices and have been rushed out with minimal bed side manner before and that is why I am submitting a review. This practice is top notch in my book!
- Scott Dinse, PT, ATC Interviewed by WBEN Regarding High School Sports Emergency Action Plan
- Event with keynote speaker Dr. Michael Freitas
- U.S. Department of Defense awards UB physicians $4.8 million to launch non-drug, clinical trial on concussion treatment for the military
- UBMD physicians issue safety recommendations for upcoming snow storm
- Concussion Expert Dr. John J. Leddy Wins Stockton Kimball Award