My 13-year-old daughter recently sprained her foot during cheerleading practice. UB ortho was able to see her right away. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Ferrick and his lovely receptionist, as they were not only extremely helpful in taking care of my daughter, but very friendly and professional. We have been in doctors’ offices and have been rushed out with minimal bed side manner before and that is why I am submitting a review. This practice is top notch in my book!
- Orthopedic Surgeon, Fithian Presents 25th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Open in LECOM Harborcenter
- Father of UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s Peter Tonsoline Chosen for the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame
- UBMD Ortho Mourns the Loss of Dr. Craig E. Blum
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine