My 13-year-old daughter recently sprained her foot during cheerleading practice. UB ortho was able to see her right away. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Ferrick and his lovely receptionist, as they were not only extremely helpful in taking care of my daughter, but very friendly and professional. We have been in doctors’ offices and have been rushed out with minimal bed side manner before and that is why I am submitting a review. This practice is top notch in my book!
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon, Sanders Presents 24th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- A Letter to Student Athletes Regarding COVID-19
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Announces Ellicottville Office Summer Hours
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Set to Open in The Depew-Lancaster Area