I saw Dr. Michael Rauh in April 2020 for right shoulder pain. After an evaluation and MRI he informed me of the need for surgical repair. Surgery @ ECMC 6/2020 follow up appointments were quick and efficient. Rehab was followed closely. And today after almost 7 months since my repair a am happy to say I feel pain free. To him and all his staff in Orchard Park I have nothing but good things to say. It is the way you would want your medical appointments to be!
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon, Sanders Presents 24th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- A Letter to Student Athletes Regarding COVID-19
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Announces Ellicottville Office Summer Hours
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Set to Open in The Depew-Lancaster Area