I saw Dr. Michael Rauh in April 2020 for right shoulder pain. After an evaluation and MRI he informed me of the need for surgical repair. Surgery @ ECMC 6/2020 follow up appointments were quick and efficient. Rehab was followed closely. And today after almost 7 months since my repair a am happy to say I feel pain free. To him and all his staff in Orchard Park I have nothing but good things to say. It is the way you would want your medical appointments to be!
- Scott Dinse, PT, ATC Interviewed by WBEN Regarding High School Sports Emergency Action Plan
- Event with keynote speaker Dr. Michael Freitas
- U.S. Department of Defense awards UB physicians $4.8 million to launch non-drug, clinical trial on concussion treatment for the military
- UBMD physicians issue safety recommendations for upcoming snow storm
- Concussion Expert Dr. John J. Leddy Wins Stockton Kimball Award