I saw Dr. Michael Rauh in April 2020 for right shoulder pain. After an evaluation and MRI he informed me of the need for surgical repair. Surgery @ ECMC 6/2020 follow up appointments were quick and efficient. Rehab was followed closely. And today after almost 7 months since my repair a am happy to say I feel pain free. To him and all his staff in Orchard Park I have nothing but good things to say. It is the way you would want your medical appointments to be!
- Orthopedic Surgeon, Fithian Presents 25th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Open in LECOM Harborcenter
- Father of UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s Peter Tonsoline Chosen for the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame
- UBMD Ortho Mourns the Loss of Dr. Craig E. Blum
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine