It was nice to see what was wrong. I have seen at least 7 or more doctors. No one has ever fixed anything or offered to fix my toes. I am always sent to other doctors. Nothing gets done and I have lived in pain for 2 years.
- Scott Dinse, PT, ATC Interviewed by WBEN Regarding High School Sports Emergency Action Plan
- Event with keynote speaker Dr. Michael Freitas
- U.S. Department of Defense awards UB physicians $4.8 million to launch non-drug, clinical trial on concussion treatment for the military
- UBMD physicians issue safety recommendations for upcoming snow storm
- Concussion Expert Dr. John J. Leddy Wins Stockton Kimball Award