This was my second post-surgery follow-up. My goal after extensive rotator cuff surgery was to resume my amateur baseball career. The staff is so professional and caring. They have taken a personal interest in me and it shows. Very pleased with the facility doctors and PA.
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon, Sanders Presents 24th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- A Letter to Student Athletes Regarding COVID-19
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Announces Ellicottville Office Summer Hours
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Set to Open in The Depew-Lancaster Area
- Amy Wittmeyer Leg Surgery Comeback Story