This was my second post-surgery follow-up. My goal after extensive rotator cuff surgery was to resume my amateur baseball career. The staff is so professional and caring. They have taken a personal interest in me and it shows. Very pleased with the facility doctors and PA.
- Scott Dinse, PT, ATC Interviewed by WBEN Regarding High School Sports Emergency Action Plan
- Event with keynote speaker Dr. Michael Freitas
- U.S. Department of Defense awards UB physicians $4.8 million to launch non-drug, clinical trial on concussion treatment for the military
- UBMD physicians issue safety recommendations for upcoming snow storm
- Concussion Expert Dr. John J. Leddy Wins Stockton Kimball Award