Recovering from extensive rotator cuff surgery on May 21st. Dr Duquin and his staff did an amazing job. I’m 67 years old and play in Senior baseball tournaments around the country. Thanks to their expertise, as well as their concern for my health and baseball career, I will be leaving for Arizona next week to compete once again. I’ve had many injuries and setbacks over my 55 plus years of playing ball. I can confidently say the UBMD group is at the top of the list when it comes to keeping this old ballplayer in the game.
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon, Sanders Presents 24th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- A Letter to Student Athletes Regarding COVID-19
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Announces Ellicottville Office Summer Hours
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Set to Open in The Depew-Lancaster Area