Recovering from extensive rotator cuff surgery on May 21st. Dr Duquin and his staff did an amazing job. I’m 67 years old and play in Senior baseball tournaments around the country. Thanks to their expertise, as well as their concern for my health and baseball career, I will be leaving for Arizona next week to compete once again. I’ve had many injuries and setbacks over my 55 plus years of playing ball. I can confidently say the UBMD group is at the top of the list when it comes to keeping this old ballplayer in the game.
- Scott Dinse, PT, ATC Interviewed by WBEN Regarding High School Sports Emergency Action Plan
- Event with keynote speaker Dr. Michael Freitas
- U.S. Department of Defense awards UB physicians $4.8 million to launch non-drug, clinical trial on concussion treatment for the military
- UBMD physicians issue safety recommendations for upcoming snow storm
- Concussion Expert Dr. John J. Leddy Wins Stockton Kimball Award