Recovering from extensive rotator cuff surgery on May 21st. Dr Duquin and his staff did an amazing job. I’m 67 years old and play in Senior baseball tournaments around the country. Thanks to their expertise, as well as their concern for my health and baseball career, I will be leaving for Arizona next week to compete once again. I’ve had many injuries and setbacks over my 55 plus years of playing ball. I can confidently say the UBMD group is at the top of the list when it comes to keeping this old ballplayer in the game.
- Orthopedic Surgeon, Fithian Presents 25th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Open in LECOM Harborcenter
- Father of UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s Peter Tonsoline Chosen for the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame
- UBMD Ortho Mourns the Loss of Dr. Craig E. Blum
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine