I was already familiar with UBMD Ortho's excellent service from their other location. I was seeing a new doctor due to the retirement of my previous surgeon. Dr. Rachala and his PA were both excellent in their knowledge, bedside manner and no-rush attitudes. It was very refreshing to have them both give me options that included pain shots or replacement surgery. They made the options mine and both supported a wait until either option is necessary. Very refreshing in an era of med-pushing or operation-happy doctors. 100% happy with my entire visit from check-in to prognosis. Thank you UBMD Ortho!
- Orthopedic Surgeon, Fithian Presents 25th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Open in LECOM Harborcenter
- Father of UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s Peter Tonsoline Chosen for the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame
- UBMD Ortho Mourns the Loss of Dr. Craig E. Blum
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine