I was already familiar with UBMD Ortho’s excellent service from their other location. I was seeing a new doctor due to the retirement of my previous surgeon. Dr. Rachala and his PA were both excellent in their knowledge, bedside manner and no-rush attitudes. It was very refreshing to have them both give me options that included pain shots or replacement surgery. They made the options mine and both supported a wait until either option is necessary. Very refreshing in an era of med-pushing or operation-happy doctors. 100% happy with my entire visit from check-in to prognosis. Thank you UBMD Ortho!
- Scott Dinse, PT, ATC Interviewed by WBEN Regarding High School Sports Emergency Action Plan
- Event with keynote speaker Dr. Michael Freitas
- U.S. Department of Defense awards UB physicians $4.8 million to launch non-drug, clinical trial on concussion treatment for the military
- UBMD physicians issue safety recommendations for upcoming snow storm
- Concussion Expert Dr. John J. Leddy Wins Stockton Kimball Award