I was already familiar with UBMD Ortho's excellent service from their other location. I was seeing a new doctor due to the retirement of my previous surgeon. Dr. Rachala and his PA were both excellent in their knowledge, bedside manner and no-rush attitudes. It was very refreshing to have them both give me options that included pain shots or replacement surgery. They made the options mine and both supported a wait until either option is necessary. Very refreshing in an era of med-pushing or operation-happy doctors. 100% happy with my entire visit from check-in to prognosis. Thank you UBMD Ortho!
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon, Sanders Presents 24th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- A Letter to Student Athletes Regarding COVID-19
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Announces Ellicottville Office Summer Hours
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Set to Open in The Depew-Lancaster Area