Dr. Jones is the best! I have been in pain for many, many years and just like that the pain is gone. I had hand surgery for three trigger fingers and carpel tunnel. I did not take any pain medicine and was back to work in two weeks. I can actually type faster than I did previously and I can’t complain about anything. The staff was very nice and willing to accommodate me with my work schedule. I plan to do my other hand very soon.
- Orthopedic Surgeon, Fithian Presents 25th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Open in LECOM Harborcenter
- Father of UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s Peter Tonsoline Chosen for the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame
- UBMD Ortho Mourns the Loss of Dr. Craig E. Blum
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine