Dr. Jones is the best! I have been in pain for many, many years and just like that the pain is gone. I had hand surgery for three trigger fingers and carpel tunnel. I did not take any pain medicine and was back to work in two weeks. I can actually type faster than I did previously and I can’t complain about anything. The staff was very nice and willing to accommodate me with my work schedule. I plan to do my other hand very soon.
- Scott Dinse, PT, ATC Interviewed by WBEN Regarding High School Sports Emergency Action Plan
- Event with keynote speaker Dr. Michael Freitas
- U.S. Department of Defense awards UB physicians $4.8 million to launch non-drug, clinical trial on concussion treatment for the military
- UBMD physicians issue safety recommendations for upcoming snow storm
- Concussion Expert Dr. John J. Leddy Wins Stockton Kimball Award