I called for an appointment being in pain in my knee. The receptionist was kind and polite. They scheduled me an emergency appointment with Dr Bernas Physician Assistant Trevor.! He was so polite and kind what an asset to your association. Very, very knowledgeable, explained everything to me all that he was going to do for me.! I walked out feeling relief from all the pain. I am very happy about the group. Staff polite and courteous.
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon, Sanders Presents 24th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- A Letter to Student Athletes Regarding COVID-19
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Announces Ellicottville Office Summer Hours
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Set to Open in The Depew-Lancaster Area