I called for an appointment being in pain in my knee. The receptionist was kind and polite. They scheduled me an emergency appointment with Dr Bernas Physician Assistant Trevor.! He was so polite and kind what an asset to your association. Very, very knowledgeable, explained everything to me all that he was going to do for me.! I walked out feeling relief from all the pain. I am very happy about the group. Staff polite and courteous.
- Scott Dinse, PT, ATC Interviewed by WBEN Regarding High School Sports Emergency Action Plan
- Event with keynote speaker Dr. Michael Freitas
- U.S. Department of Defense awards UB physicians $4.8 million to launch non-drug, clinical trial on concussion treatment for the military
- UBMD physicians issue safety recommendations for upcoming snow storm
- Concussion Expert Dr. John J. Leddy Wins Stockton Kimball Award