I called for an appointment being in pain in my knee. The receptionist was kind and polite. They scheduled me an emergency appointment with Dr Bernas Physician Assistant Trevor.! He was so polite and kind what an asset to your association. Very, very knowledgeable, explained everything to me all that he was going to do for me.! I walked out feeling relief from all the pain. I am very happy about the group. Staff polite and courteous.
- Orthopedic Surgeon, Fithian Presents 25th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Open in LECOM Harborcenter
- Father of UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s Peter Tonsoline Chosen for the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame
- UBMD Ortho Mourns the Loss of Dr. Craig E. Blum
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine