I have a torn meniscus and was in a lot of pain. I was invited to participate in a 3-month trial which is almost complete. I have improved by exercising and PT. The staff is great. They remind and encourage me to keep optimism and perseverance at the forefront of my regimen for healing and fitness.
- U.S. Department of Defense awards UB physicians $4.8 million to launch non-drug, clinical trial on concussion treatment for the military
- UBMD physicians issue safety recommendations for upcoming snow storm
- Concussion Expert Dr. John J. Leddy Wins Stockton Kimball Award
- Farrell Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
- Cole Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine