I have a torn meniscus and was in a lot of pain. I was invited to participate in a 3-month trial which is almost complete. I have improved by exercising and PT. The staff is great. They remind and encourage me to keep optimism and perseverance at the forefront of my regimen for healing and fitness.
- 19 UBMD Ortho Physicians Selected as Buffalo Spree’s 2022 Top Docs
- Albanese Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Surgeon, Fithian Presents 25th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Open in LECOM Harborcenter
- Father of UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s Peter Tonsoline Chosen for the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame