I have a torn meniscus and was in a lot of pain. I was invited to participate in a 3-month trial which is almost complete. I have improved by exercising and PT. The staff is great. They remind and encourage me to keep optimism and perseverance at the forefront of my regimen for healing and fitness.
- Father of UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s Peter Tonsoline Chosen for the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame
- UBMD Ortho Mourns the Loss of Dr. Craig E. Blum
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon, Sanders Presents 24th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- A Letter to Student Athletes Regarding COVID-19