Loved the process (it went very smoothly), found the doctor (Susan Daoust) helpful, thorough and thoughtful, not to mention the fact that she may have fixed my problem…Appointment was at 8:15, and I’m home already after several x-rays and doctor consult. Very impressed. Liked the doc a lot!
- Scott Dinse, PT, ATC Interviewed by WBEN Regarding High School Sports Emergency Action Plan
- Event with keynote speaker Dr. Michael Freitas
- U.S. Department of Defense awards UB physicians $4.8 million to launch non-drug, clinical trial on concussion treatment for the military
- UBMD physicians issue safety recommendations for upcoming snow storm
- Concussion Expert Dr. John J. Leddy Wins Stockton Kimball Award