Last Wednesday was my first visit at UBMD. I met with Dr. DiPaola who was very helpful in discussing my treatment for my broken wrist. I felt very confident and happy that he will be treating me.
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon, Sanders Presents 24th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- A Letter to Student Athletes Regarding COVID-19
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Announces Ellicottville Office Summer Hours
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Set to Open in The Depew-Lancaster Area
- Amy Wittmeyer Leg Surgery Comeback Story