On my first visit, Dr. Kathleen Keely Boyle diagnosed my problem as a hip that needed to be replaced. I had been treated by another surgeon for almost 2 years for arthritic knees. That came as a shock and thanks to the wonderful job Dr. Boyle did, I am no longer in pain. I would highly recommend her to anyone suffering from knee and/or hip pain.
- Orthopedic Surgeon, Fithian Presents 25th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Open in LECOM Harborcenter
- Father of UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s Peter Tonsoline Chosen for the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame
- UBMD Ortho Mourns the Loss of Dr. Craig E. Blum
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine