On my first visit, Dr. Kathleen Keely Boyle diagnosed my problem as a hip that needed to be replaced. I had been treated by another surgeon for almost 2 years for arthritic knees. That came as a shock and thanks to the wonderful job Dr. Boyle did, I am no longer in pain. I would highly recommend her to anyone suffering from knee and/or hip pain.
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon, Sanders Presents 24th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- A Letter to Student Athletes Regarding COVID-19
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Announces Ellicottville Office Summer Hours
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Set to Open in The Depew-Lancaster Area