On my first visit, Dr. Kathleen Keely Boyle diagnosed my problem as a hip that needed to be replaced. I had been treated by another surgeon for almost 2 years for arthritic knees. That came as a shock and thanks to the wonderful job Dr. Boyle did, I am no longer in pain. I would highly recommend her to anyone suffering from knee and/or hip pain.
- Scott Dinse, PT, ATC Interviewed by WBEN Regarding High School Sports Emergency Action Plan
- Event with keynote speaker Dr. Michael Freitas
- U.S. Department of Defense awards UB physicians $4.8 million to launch non-drug, clinical trial on concussion treatment for the military
- UBMD physicians issue safety recommendations for upcoming snow storm
- Concussion Expert Dr. John J. Leddy Wins Stockton Kimball Award