I got into an accident in 2017 and I was with a lot of pain and discomfort. The first time I saw Doctor Clark was like getting in to the hands of a Angel…she really cares and make sure you receive the best treatment. I did have a cervical spine surgery and been a patient of Doctor Clark is a big bless in my Life. Thanks Doctor. Clark and thank to every single one who works by your side…you guys are the best… if anyone need a Doctor who really cares about tour spine. I do recommend Doctor. Lindsey Clark. Caring, understanding good listener she is very gentle and the best part she will pay attention and do the best for you. Thanks for the wonderful service and God Bless you All.
- Orthopedic Surgeon, Fithian Presents 25th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Open in LECOM Harborcenter
- Father of UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s Peter Tonsoline Chosen for the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame
- UBMD Ortho Mourns the Loss of Dr. Craig E. Blum
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine