I got into an accident in 2017 and I was with a lot of pain and discomfort. The first time I saw Doctor Clark was like getting in to the hands of a Angel…she really cares and make sure you receive the best treatment. I did have a cervical spine surgery and been a patient of Doctor Clark is a big bless in my Life. Thanks Doctor. Clark and thank to every single one who works by your side…you guys are the best… if anyone need a Doctor who really cares about tour spine. I do recommend Doctor. Lindsey Clark. Caring, understanding good listener she is very gentle and the best part she will pay attention and do the best for you. Thanks for the wonderful service and God Bless you All.
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon, Sanders Presents 24th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- A Letter to Student Athletes Regarding COVID-19
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Announces Ellicottville Office Summer Hours
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Set to Open in The Depew-Lancaster Area