My knee replacement surgery experience at Buffalo General through UBMC was outstanding. The entire day of my scheduled surgery was accomplished with many individuals including doctors, nurses and therapists and others of whom were all friendly and very professional in their duties. With Dr. Rachala and staff the experience of such a surgery was performed with my full confidence in them.
- U.S. Department of Defense awards UB physicians $4.8 million to launch non-drug, clinical trial on concussion treatment for the military
- UBMD physicians issue safety recommendations for upcoming snow storm
- Concussion Expert Dr. John J. Leddy Wins Stockton Kimball Award
- Farrell Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
- Cole Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine