Schedule an appointment now
M. Nadir Haider, MD
- 2020: PhD in Neuroscience, Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, University at Buffalo, SUNY
- 2020: Advanced Graduate Certification in Biostatistics, School of Public Health and Health Professions, University at Buffalo, SUNY
- 2017: Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship, Concussion Management Clinic and Research Center, University at Buffalo, SUNY
- 2015: MD Equivalence, Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates
- 2014: MBBS, Dow Medical College, Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi, Pakistan
Dr. Haider has been a volunteer intern, graduate assistant, post-doctoral research fellow, research coordinator and research assistant professor at the Concussion Management Clinic and Research Center. His clinical research focuses on standardizing clinical assessment of concussions, methods of exercise tolerance/heart rate threshold assessment post-concussion, identifying clinical biomarkers of delayed recovery, cervicogenic headaches and treating concussions with sub-symptomatic aerobic exercise. His pre-clinical research focuses on identifying autonomic nervous system impairments and cerebral blood flow regulation after concussion, with an interest in cerebrovasoreactivity. His research also includes salivary and serum biomarkers of neuroinflammation and neurodegeneration, traumatic encephalopathy syndrome and sub-clinical oculomotor dysfunction.