I had my second treatment for my knees (shots). I arrived, was seen in 15 minutes, and was out in another 15 minutes. Lisa, the receptionist, was most helpful, and the PA, Susan, who gave me the shots, was efficient and answered all of my questions.
- Scott Dinse, PT, ATC Interviewed by WBEN Regarding High School Sports Emergency Action Plan
- Event with keynote speaker Dr. Michael Freitas
- U.S. Department of Defense awards UB physicians $4.8 million to launch non-drug, clinical trial on concussion treatment for the military
- UBMD physicians issue safety recommendations for upcoming snow storm
- Concussion Expert Dr. John J. Leddy Wins Stockton Kimball Award