“I had a very pleasant experience yesterday with my first visit to UBMD Orthopaedics. When I walked in I was met with a charming young lady who took perfect care of me. My visit with Dr. Fineberg was what I had expected, very knowledgeable about my problem and gave me two options to consider to resolve it in the most practical way. We decided to try the non invasive approach first to see if that would create a livable solution. We made an appointment for 2 months from now to re-evaluate the progress and determine our next step if needed. I was very happy with Dr. Fineberg and feel I have made an excellent choice for my Doctor to work with.”
- Join Dr. Duquin for “Cutting Edge Techniques and Controversies in Shoulder Arthroplasty” on April 29, 2023
- Did You Know That March is National Athletic Training Month?
- Sirius XM: Doctor Radio Interview with Dr. Leslie J. Bisson
- Scott Dinse, PT, ATC Interviewed by WBEN Regarding High School Sports Emergency Action Plan
- Event with keynote speaker Dr. Michael Freitas