I saw Greg Burkhard, PA-C, after fracturing my elbow. He was compassionate and careful, went over my X-ray, treatment risks, and the ways I needed to proceed to ensure the best results in healing. He also reviewed and emphasized what I needed to do once more to make sure I understood the possible consequences if I didn’t take this recovery period seriously. I appreciated his professionalism and instructions. Once again this is the right place to go for care and when facing an unexpected mishap. Thank you!
- Scott Dinse, PT, ATC Interviewed by WBEN Regarding High School Sports Emergency Action Plan
- Event with keynote speaker Dr. Michael Freitas
- U.S. Department of Defense awards UB physicians $4.8 million to launch non-drug, clinical trial on concussion treatment for the military
- UBMD physicians issue safety recommendations for upcoming snow storm
- Concussion Expert Dr. John J. Leddy Wins Stockton Kimball Award