I had a great experience at the new PT site on Transit Road near Como Park Blvd. Peter Tonsoline reviewed my report with me and then set up a program up after my knee surgery. He, Patti and Kathleen were always there and watching to make sure I did the exercises correctly. Jessica the receptionist was also very friendly and accommodating to my requests for times for my sessions. They are all very professional and friendly. I am doing great and it is due to their help. 5 stars for sure.
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon, Sanders Presents 24th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- A Letter to Student Athletes Regarding COVID-19
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Announces Ellicottville Office Summer Hours
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Set to Open in The Depew-Lancaster Area
- Amy Wittmeyer Leg Surgery Comeback Story