I had a great experience at the new PT site on Transit Road near Como Park Blvd. Peter Tonsoline reviewed my report with me and then set up a program up after my knee surgery. He, Patti and Kathleen were always there and watching to make sure I did the exercises correctly. Jessica the receptionist was also very friendly and accommodating to my requests for times for my sessions. They are all very professional and friendly. I am doing great and it is due to their help. 5 stars for sure.
- Orthopedic Surgeon, Fithian Presents 25th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Open in LECOM Harborcenter
- Father of UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s Peter Tonsoline Chosen for the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame
- UBMD Ortho Mourns the Loss of Dr. Craig E. Blum
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine