I had a great experience at the new PT site on Transit Road near Como Park Blvd. Peter Tonsoline reviewed my report with me and then set up a program up after my knee surgery. He, Patti and Kathleen were always there and watching to make sure I did the exercises correctly. Jessica the receptionist was also very friendly and accommodating to my requests for times for my sessions. They are all very professional and friendly. I am doing great and it is due to their help. 5 stars for sure.
- Scott Dinse, PT, ATC Interviewed by WBEN Regarding High School Sports Emergency Action Plan
- Event with keynote speaker Dr. Michael Freitas
- U.S. Department of Defense awards UB physicians $4.8 million to launch non-drug, clinical trial on concussion treatment for the military
- UBMD physicians issue safety recommendations for upcoming snow storm
- Concussion Expert Dr. John J. Leddy Wins Stockton Kimball Award