The staff was very kind and welcoming. The attention to my problem was very well discussed and an MRI was done the next week, skipping the therapy process. I am in need of a new chiropractor and I believe all my medical needs can be achieved at UBMD. I feel great about the future going ahead with my neck issues. Thank you.
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon, Sanders Presents 24th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- A Letter to Student Athletes Regarding COVID-19
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Announces Ellicottville Office Summer Hours
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Set to Open in The Depew-Lancaster Area