The staff was very kind and welcoming. The attention to my problem was very well discussed and an MRI was done the next week, skipping the therapy process. I am in need of a new chiropractor and I believe all my medical needs can be achieved at UBMD. I feel great about the future going ahead with my neck issues. Thank you.
- Orthopedic Surgeon, Fithian Presents 25th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Open in LECOM Harborcenter
- Father of UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s Peter Tonsoline Chosen for the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame
- UBMD Ortho Mourns the Loss of Dr. Craig E. Blum
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine