When your head gets rattled, it’s hard to understand or identify its effects. Had a great experience in an attentive atmosphere where my issues became the focus to be solved. Felt very casual and relaxed with a promising focus on a path for recovery. Left my visit with a much better understanding of my situation. That to me is both a relief and a positive direction to focus on! Thanks guys!!
- Scott Dinse, PT, ATC Interviewed by WBEN Regarding High School Sports Emergency Action Plan
- Event with keynote speaker Dr. Michael Freitas
- U.S. Department of Defense awards UB physicians $4.8 million to launch non-drug, clinical trial on concussion treatment for the military
- UBMD physicians issue safety recommendations for upcoming snow storm
- Concussion Expert Dr. John J. Leddy Wins Stockton Kimball Award