When your head gets rattled, it’s hard to understand or identify its effects. Had a great experience in an attentive atmosphere where my issues became the focus to be solved. Felt very casual and relaxed with a promising focus on a path for recovery. Left my visit with a much better understanding of my situation. That to me is both a relief and a positive direction to focus on! Thanks guys!!
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon, Sanders Presents 24th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- A Letter to Student Athletes Regarding COVID-19
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Announces Ellicottville Office Summer Hours
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Set to Open in The Depew-Lancaster Area
- Amy Wittmeyer Leg Surgery Comeback Story