When your head gets rattled, it’s hard to understand or identify its effects. Had a great experience in an attentive atmosphere where my issues became the focus to be solved. Felt very casual and relaxed with a promising focus on a path for recovery. Left my visit with a much better understanding of my situation. That to me is both a relief and a positive direction to focus on! Thanks guys!!
- Orthopedic Surgeon, Fithian Presents 25th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Open in LECOM Harborcenter
- Father of UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s Peter Tonsoline Chosen for the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame
- UBMD Ortho Mourns the Loss of Dr. Craig E. Blum
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine