I came to get a second opinion from Dr. Daoust on my left ankle that needs surgery to correct a torn ligament & tendon. During my visit with the Dr. I knew I wanted her to do the surgery! The Dr. was very clear on what she was going to do, & she cared about what I am going through!
- Orthopedic Surgeon, Fithian Presents 25th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Open in LECOM Harborcenter
- Father of UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s Peter Tonsoline Chosen for the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame
- UBMD Ortho Mourns the Loss of Dr. Craig E. Blum
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine