I came to get a second opinion from Dr. Daoust on my left ankle that needs surgery to correct a torn ligament & tendon. During my visit with the Dr. I knew I wanted her to do the surgery! The Dr. was very clear on what she was going to do, & she cared about what I am going through!
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon, Sanders Presents 24th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- A Letter to Student Athletes Regarding COVID-19
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Announces Ellicottville Office Summer Hours
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Set to Open in The Depew-Lancaster Area