What a nice group of people. Patient, caring, kind and knowledgeable. First class service because they know if you are there, something is hurting. They accommodate without making you feel worse. The medical staff is kind and explains what they are doing. I am glad I went here, everyone was very trustworthy.
- Orthopedic Surgeon, Fithian Presents 25th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Open in LECOM Harborcenter
- Father of UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s Peter Tonsoline Chosen for the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame
- UBMD Ortho Mourns the Loss of Dr. Craig E. Blum
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine