What a nice group of people. Patient, caring, kind and knowledgeable. First class service because they know if you are there, something is hurting. They accommodate without making you feel worse. The medical staff is kind and explains what they are doing. I am glad I went here, everyone was very trustworthy.
- Scott Dinse, PT, ATC Interviewed by WBEN Regarding High School Sports Emergency Action Plan
- Event with keynote speaker Dr. Michael Freitas
- U.S. Department of Defense awards UB physicians $4.8 million to launch non-drug, clinical trial on concussion treatment for the military
- UBMD physicians issue safety recommendations for upcoming snow storm
- Concussion Expert Dr. John J. Leddy Wins Stockton Kimball Award