My son Jack injured his ankle at volleyball practice and we took him to one of the local ER offices for X-rays. Luckily, it was just a sprain. However, I was told that we needed to follow up with our pediatrician or a specialist. It seemed logical to have an Orthopaedic Surgeon review the X-rays and give an opinion. He confirmed the sprain and was able to explain the injury in more detail and how to take care of. He recommended PT, which is in the same complex. So convenient and very friendly staff.
- Orthopedic Surgeon, Fithian Presents 25th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Open in LECOM Harborcenter
- Father of UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s Peter Tonsoline Chosen for the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame
- UBMD Ortho Mourns the Loss of Dr. Craig E. Blum
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine