My son Jack injured his ankle at volleyball practice and we took him to one of the local ER offices for X-rays. Luckily, it was just a sprain. However, I was told that we needed to follow up with our pediatrician or a specialist. It seemed logical to have an Orthopaedic Surgeon review the X-rays and give an opinion. He confirmed the sprain and was able to explain the injury in more detail and how to take care of. He recommended PT, which is in the same complex. So convenient and very friendly staff.
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon, Sanders Presents 24th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- A Letter to Student Athletes Regarding COVID-19
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Announces Ellicottville Office Summer Hours
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Set to Open in The Depew-Lancaster Area