My son Jack injured his ankle at volleyball practice and we took him to one of the local ER offices for X-rays. Luckily, it was just a sprain. However, I was told that we needed to follow up with our pediatrician or a specialist. It seemed logical to have an Orthopaedic Surgeon review the X-rays and give an opinion. He confirmed the sprain and was able to explain the injury in more detail and how to take care of. He recommended PT, which is in the same complex. So convenient and very friendly staff.
- Scott Dinse, PT, ATC Interviewed by WBEN Regarding High School Sports Emergency Action Plan
- Event with keynote speaker Dr. Michael Freitas
- U.S. Department of Defense awards UB physicians $4.8 million to launch non-drug, clinical trial on concussion treatment for the military
- UBMD physicians issue safety recommendations for upcoming snow storm
- Concussion Expert Dr. John J. Leddy Wins Stockton Kimball Award