My experience at UBMD’s facility in Orchard Park was just the way I like any medical visit. Quick, simple, and on time. I didn’t have to wait in the office for more than 5 minutes before being seen. And the receptionist for the main office and for Doctor Phillips were kind, courteous and extremely helpful. Thanks for the great experience.
- Scott Dinse, PT, ATC Interviewed by WBEN Regarding High School Sports Emergency Action Plan
- Event with keynote speaker Dr. Michael Freitas
- U.S. Department of Defense awards UB physicians $4.8 million to launch non-drug, clinical trial on concussion treatment for the military
- UBMD physicians issue safety recommendations for upcoming snow storm
- Concussion Expert Dr. John J. Leddy Wins Stockton Kimball Award