This story comes from a person that does not have a fondness of doctors. However, upon entering the office of Dr. Kuechle, I felt comfortable. The wait time was extremely short. Dr. Kuechle and his staff were all so wonderful. The best part of my visit was that I believed and trusted him. Wonderful doctor.
- Scott Dinse, PT, ATC Interviewed by WBEN Regarding High School Sports Emergency Action Plan
- Event with keynote speaker Dr. Michael Freitas
- U.S. Department of Defense awards UB physicians $4.8 million to launch non-drug, clinical trial on concussion treatment for the military
- UBMD physicians issue safety recommendations for upcoming snow storm
- Concussion Expert Dr. John J. Leddy Wins Stockton Kimball Award