This story comes from a person that does not have a fondness of doctors. However, upon entering the office of Dr. Kuechle, I felt comfortable. The wait time was extremely short. Dr. Kuechle and his staff were all so wonderful. The best part of my visit was that I believed and trusted him. Wonderful doctor.
- Orthopedic Surgeon, Fithian Presents 25th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Open in LECOM Harborcenter
- Father of UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s Peter Tonsoline Chosen for the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame
- UBMD Ortho Mourns the Loss of Dr. Craig E. Blum
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine