This story comes from a person that does not have a fondness of doctors. However, upon entering the office of Dr. Kuechle, I felt comfortable. The wait time was extremely short. Dr. Kuechle and his staff were all so wonderful. The best part of my visit was that I believed and trusted him. Wonderful doctor.
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon, Sanders Presents 24th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- A Letter to Student Athletes Regarding COVID-19
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Announces Ellicottville Office Summer Hours
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Set to Open in The Depew-Lancaster Area