I requested a meeting with Dr. Bernas on Monday and was slipped into an early appointment on Tuesday. I was in pain most of the time with my right knee and have been treated for this ailment over many years. I fully appreciated the quick scheduling. Dr. Bernas was thorough and explained my options which were getting slim. He did convey a temporary fix I could try; a cortisone injection. I accepted and he was able to perform the procedure during the same visit which was MUCH APPRECIATED!! I am walking today with almost no pain at all, no limping, and hoping this will last. My hats off to Dr. Bernas, his staff, and UB Ortho.
- Scott Dinse, PT, ATC Interviewed by WBEN Regarding High School Sports Emergency Action Plan
- Event with keynote speaker Dr. Michael Freitas
- U.S. Department of Defense awards UB physicians $4.8 million to launch non-drug, clinical trial on concussion treatment for the military
- UBMD physicians issue safety recommendations for upcoming snow storm
- Concussion Expert Dr. John J. Leddy Wins Stockton Kimball Award