I requested a meeting with Dr. Bernas on Monday and was slipped into an early appointment on Tuesday. I was in pain most of the time with my right knee and have been treated for this ailment over many years. I fully appreciated the quick scheduling. Dr. Bernas was thorough and explained my options which were getting slim. He did convey a temporary fix I could try; a cortisone injection. I accepted and he was able to perform the procedure during the same visit which was MUCH APPRECIATED!! I am walking today with almost no pain at all, no limping, and hoping this will last. My hats off to Dr. Bernas, his staff, and UB Ortho.
- Orthopedic Surgeon, Fithian Presents 25th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Open in LECOM Harborcenter
- Father of UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s Peter Tonsoline Chosen for the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame
- UBMD Ortho Mourns the Loss of Dr. Craig E. Blum
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine