This is my second time going to Dr. Ritter for similar issues. The staff always makes the extra effort to make you feel comfortable. They take their time explaining things to you and discuss the best course of action. I am very pleased with the care I have received at UBMD.
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon, Sanders Presents 24th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- A Letter to Student Athletes Regarding COVID-19
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Announces Ellicottville Office Summer Hours
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Set to Open in The Depew-Lancaster Area