Can’t say enough about the positive experience for an appointment with Dr. Philips. From the temperature test, to sign in with Lorrie, X-rays, PA Robin, and diagnosis session with the doctor, the entire event was started on time and completed in 45 minutes. Everyone was friendly and professional, and the whole experience was conducted with pandemic sensitive procedures by all. Highly recommend UBMD Ortho!
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon, Sanders Presents 24th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- A Letter to Student Athletes Regarding COVID-19
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Announces Ellicottville Office Summer Hours
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Set to Open in The Depew-Lancaster Area
- Amy Wittmeyer Leg Surgery Comeback Story