Can’t say enough about the positive experience for an appointment with Dr. Philips. From the temperature test, to sign in with Lorrie, X-rays, PA Robin, and diagnosis session with the doctor, the entire event was started on time and completed in 45 minutes. Everyone was friendly and professional, and the whole experience was conducted with pandemic sensitive procedures by all. Highly recommend UBMD Ortho!
- Orthopedic Surgeon, Fithian Presents 25th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Open in LECOM Harborcenter
- Father of UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s Peter Tonsoline Chosen for the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame
- UBMD Ortho Mourns the Loss of Dr. Craig E. Blum
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine