I had a very good visit with Dr. Ritter. My appointment was right on time. He was kind, respectful, and listened to my concerns. He answered all my questions and explained everything thoroughly. I would highly recommend this doctor to others.
- Orthopedic Surgeon, Fithian Presents 25th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Open in LECOM Harborcenter
- Father of UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s Peter Tonsoline Chosen for the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame
- UBMD Ortho Mourns the Loss of Dr. Craig E. Blum
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine