I’ve been going to UB MD Ortho group for the last 3 yrs. because of the great care from the entire staff and Dr. Rachala I am able to walk again. I have had a few issues along this journey and again the staff always works with me and my schedule to get me to see Dr Rachala or one of his NP’s asap. Thanks to every one of you at every office you are all much appreciated.
- Orthopedic Surgeon, Fithian Presents 25th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Open in LECOM Harborcenter
- Father of UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s Peter Tonsoline Chosen for the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame
- UBMD Ortho Mourns the Loss of Dr. Craig E. Blum
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine