I’ve been going to UB MD Ortho group for the last 3 yrs. because of the great care from the entire staff and Dr. Rachala I am able to walk again. I have had a few issues along this journey and again the staff always works with me and my schedule to get me to see Dr Rachala or one of his NP’s asap. Thanks to every one of you at every office you are all much appreciated.
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon, Sanders Presents 24th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- A Letter to Student Athletes Regarding COVID-19
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Announces Ellicottville Office Summer Hours
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Set to Open in The Depew-Lancaster Area