They took me in very quickly for x-rays, didn’t wait long until they brought me in a room to see the doctor. Dr. Dipaola was very knowledgeable, listened to me and my concerns, and came up with a plan. Everyone was very professional. I would definitely recommend them.
- Orthopedic Surgeon, Fithian Presents 25th Ralph & Mary Wilson Gift Lecture
- UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s New Facility Open in LECOM Harborcenter
- Father of UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine’s Peter Tonsoline Chosen for the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame
- UBMD Ortho Mourns the Loss of Dr. Craig E. Blum
- Fodero Joins UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine