“I strongly advise you to make UBMD Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine your first choice. I could not have set the American record without them. My hip can take whatever I give it with no pain and my range in motion has improved. It’s amazing that I feel as good as I do. I never thought I’d be running with such intensity after the surgery, but Dr. Boyle proved me wrong. She is a compassionate surgeon who is engaged with the patient throughout their rehabilitation and she appreciates the value and benefit of physical therapy along the way. I am confident that I will run into my seventies at a national level with no hip pain – something that in the summer of 2020 felt out of reach. A tremendous amount of credit should be given to Dr. Boyle and her expertise with such an innovative procedure that affords athletes like me a chance to return to their sport,”
- Join Dr. Duquin for “Cutting Edge Techniques and Controversies in Shoulder Arthroplasty” on April 29, 2023
- Did You Know That March is National Athletic Training Month?
- Sirius XM: Doctor Radio Interview with Dr. Leslie J. Bisson
- Scott Dinse, PT, ATC Interviewed by WBEN Regarding High School Sports Emergency Action Plan
- Event with keynote speaker Dr. Michael Freitas